Wednesday, August 6, 2014

[what i'm listening to]

A few months ago I did a [what i'm listening to] post, but I've had a new bunch on songs on repeat lately. For me I feel like it has to do with the seasons, but I seem to rotate through music every so often. Some is new, some is old and some just gets recycled every so often because it's just that good. Here's what I've been listening to lately:

1. Monsters ft. Katie Sky - Timeflies

2. Bailando ft. Gente de Zona and Descemer Bueno - Enrique Iglesias

3. Stay With Me (Cover) - Lara Johnston & The New Velvet

4. Hey Lady ft. Esmee Denters - The New Velvet

5. Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons


I love finding new music and having people share their tastes with me. Funny enough, after I had already compiled a list, my cousin introduced me to two new artists. Check them out too!

All of Me (Cover) - Leroy Sanchez
Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"medicine heals the body. music heals the soul."
 - anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment