Saturday, September 27, 2014

[woah]

Hiiii!! I can't believe it's been so long since I post. It's been a tumultuous several weeks for me; it's been a busy, exciting, and stressful time. 


Here's what I've been up to:

Sorority workshop week: one week straight of mentoring sisterhood activities, facilitating workshops, and advising risk management and standards meetings. For those who weren't in a collegiate sorority: think chanting, singing, icebreakers, ritual practice, leadership and team-building workshops. All followed by standards meetings.

Sorority recruitment: basically my only days off for two weeks were spent at FIU during recruitment. I'm talking 7 am - 3 am days y'all. I love these women and am crazy proud but heavens that's exhausting. #gettingoldoverhere

On top of all that, I've been in constant overtime at work. So basically I've been exhausted for like a month. 

Granted, there are several other issues I've had, which have been stressors in and of themselves. Basically I've been distracted. I definitely enjoy being busy and love all my activities, but it's time to refocus a bit and manage my time a bit better. Here's to loving' on this space a little bit more!

Here's a little [obviously unedited] love from me and my friend Emma. Can you tell we're both tired? Here's to a turn around.


 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"human beings are works in progress that mistakenly think they're finished."
- dan gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment