Sunday, January 11, 2015

[fitbit check-in]

People measure their weight loss / health / fitness in different ways. Pretty much every study ever says you need to set goals to help keep you on track and successful. I'm not a fan of the scale, because when I first start working out, I gain muscle, which means I gain weight on the scale. I go the first while weighing about the same; the noticeable changes are visible in my size and measurements, not on the scale. So instead of setting numerical weight goals, I've set workout and activity goals for myself. One of those is at least 10,000 steps measured by my FitBit daily.

SO. Here is a check in for the past 10 days (a bit off because of course I started this year and not last Monday). I'm going to re-evaluate at the end of January and probably raise my daily goal, but for right now I'm still getting used to my new lifestyle (new job, new workout routine). Here are the first 10 days of the year!



You'll notice I didn't get my goal on Thursday, January 8th, because I was sick that day and basically got home from work and laid down the rest of the day. That day of rest was much needed though and I definitely felt amazingly better afterwards!

 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"i never dreamed about success. i worked for it."
- estee lauder

No comments:

Post a Comment