Monday, January 5, 2015

[my week in workouts | week nine]

Good Monday morning friends!!! I'm feeling great this morning. So far I've kept to all my resolutions and just generally feel great this morning - healthy, clean, and ready to tackle this week. Last week was the beginning of the new year, and I started a new thing on Instagram. Basically every day i'm going to post my workout or activity of the day to keep myself accountable.




Notes on the above:

* glute pulls: got this idea from Brittany Perrillee on Instagram, she does them here
* leg press set: anytime I say this, it means I did narrow, normal, then wide as far as positioning my legs
* bosu ball squats: squats standing on the ball side of a boss ball
* bosu ball sits: where you go from standing to squatting to sitting on a bosu ball and then stand again. You don't sit for long but focus more on squatting.
* isotrak step machine: this is the kind we have at my gym. 

You'll notice on Thursday I didn't have a formal workout, because it was the first! We spent it at my aunt's house as a family so I didn't need to do a real workout, but we had an intense bike ride, so that was a good start to my year. 


 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."
- anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment