Wednesday, June 4, 2014

[on my radar]

With the newness of summer come new ideas, new cravings, and mostly new things [on my radar]. I'm going to do a post or two per month with things that are currently on my mind, or that i'm loving for that time. This month: maxi dresses.

I've always been uneasy about maxi dresses; since I'm short and stumpy they tend to make me look shorter and stumpier. Fortunately, I've lost some weight (these are still going to be plus size dresses), and so they are beginning to look better on me. Here are a few that i'm loving for summer!


from Forever 21
from Forever 21

from Torrid
from Macy's

I don't own any of these yet but am really looking forward to getting some and incorporating them into my new summer wardrobe!!!

What's on your radar these days?


 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png

"summer is the time to shed your old skin and be reborn into something new."
- anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment