Monday, June 9, 2014

[summer recipes]

This weekend was the first weekend of the year that I actually think felt like summer. Now that I'm really feeling the new season, I'm excited about new, fresh recipes to try and have around the house. Of course, you can find them all on my Pinterest too!

I'm going to go ahead and say that these are not my photos; these are from the original posts on people's sites, which I found on Pinterest. Each pin links directly to the site and I am very thankful for the wonderful people who've put these recipes online!


(I like to put it on lettuce)





For me, summer is about light, fresh, bright meals that are both satisfying and healthy. And this summer is going to be about eating better too! Keep on the lookout for more recipes and my versions of ones I find online!

Have a wonderful week!!
 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"live in the sunshine. swim in the sea. drink the wild air."
 - ralph waldo emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment