Wednesday, July 23, 2014

[DIY: flavored water]

Part of clean eating is clean drinking too. While I love water, it can sometimes get a bit dull and I sometimes crave something with more flavor to it. Enter in flavored waters! No, not the store bought kind, the homemade kind! Basically what happened was I bought way too much fruit one day and realized it was going to go bad before I had a chance to eat it, so I used it to make water!

Here are two different flavors I made with what I had in my fridge: mint, lime and pineapple water and peach and pineapple water. All you do is cut the fruits and herbs, put in the jar and then add water! Then I let them steep at least a day to really get as much flavor in as I can.








Much better than soda and since I don't like tea, it works for me!!!

 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"came from a plant, eat it; was made from a plant, don't."
- michael pollan

No comments:

Post a Comment