Monday, July 14, 2014

[weekend recap: Mr. & Mrs. Finch]


Happy Monday everyone! Last week sped by as I was preparing to head back home (to Knoxville) for one of my best friends' weddings. I worked Friday, drove to Miami International Airport, and flew to Knoxville. Friday night was mostly catching up with the rest of the bridal party and the bride, touching up our nails, and going over last minute details. She had to practice the song she was going to sing for her husband!!!

Saturday began by Victoria waking us all up (because of course she couldn't sleep), and a pancake and mimosa breakfast! We all went and got our hair and makeup done, drove back home for a quick lunch and then to the venue, Dara's Garden! If you've never been or seen it and are considering getting married in the Knoxville / Maryville area, you definitely need to check out these photos and their website. The place is the perfect combination of country, chic, intimate and quaint. The wedding party lounged in their respective suites (bridal suite and groom's suite) before pictures and the ceremony. The night was spent taking pictures, crying and laughing at a beautiful ceremony, and eating, drinking and dancing at the reception.

Victoria & I waiting to take pictures.

All our dresses!

Our button - ups!



Their first dance!

Best friends of the bride...sneaking a selfie!






Unfortunately Sunday was basically me waking up, showering, seeing the bride and groom for about an hour and then going to the airport. It was a long weekend but I had tons of fun seeing everyone. Here's a photo recap!




I hope you all have a great week!

 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"if you pressed me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
- michel de montaigne

No comments:

Post a Comment