Friday, July 4, 2014

[healthy summer snacks]

In my quest to be healthy and still enjoy my life, I've been really trying to eat better lately. It's hard though, considering I don't have much time / patience for meal prep and my schedule is incredibly irregular. I also get really bored eating the same things over and over again, so coming up with fun new ideas is very hard. Here are a few snacks I've been choosing lately, as part of my snacking through the days instead of bigger meals.

I love hummus, so I eat it with tomatoes and carrots. 





I love Bolthouse Farms smoothies and protein shakes. I typically have them as a mid-morning snack to help break up the day. It's really more of a meal but it's always an on-the-go thing.


I also like to throw in some kind of trail mix every once in a while, but I've been trying to eat more fruits and vegetables lately. So far it's been a few days that I've been refocused and I definitely feel a bit better. And my digestive system is back to normal!

Everyone have a happy fourth!
 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"no great thing is suddenly created."
- epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment