Monday, July 28, 2014

[small haul]


I was going through some cabin fever and had the craving to go out and buy new things. I'm aware this is normal for most women, but for me this only happens every few months. So this weekend, I did just that - I went out and bought new things. Here's a look at my fabulous finds!








These three books were all in the Bargain Priced section at Barnes & Noble. Being from authors I like, I had to buy them! 






The black sandals are so comfy and versatile, I couldn't not get them! The leopard sneakers...oh those sneakers. They have teased me since they came out. I couldn't pay the original price for them, so when I saw them for $40 at Nordstrom Rack I just couldn't resist. [Note: you can't find them at Nordstrom Rack online but there were at least 2 pair in every size at my local store. Otherwise, follow the link above to get them at Macy's.] Jewelry is a love of mine and I love expanding my collection, so the gold one from 14th & Union was a keeper and the two from Aldo were 2 for 1! How could I not?

Hope you all have a great week!
 photo sig_zpsd9be5540.png
"today is a multiple cups of coffee kind of day."
- anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment