Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[food i'm loving]

I'm going on this health food kick and trying to really keep at it. Of course, it's a struggle to stick to it and then definitely hard to keep things from getting boring, but I'm trying. It's also hard what with my work schedule to be able to eat regularly and well at the same time.

New favorite salad:

Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad:
(spinach, cucumber, tomato, carrots, raisins, sunflower seeds, and grilled chicken)


Midnight snack (because I get home from work at midnight):

Cucumber slices with lime and Tajin (a chili lime powder)


Also: who even eats chips anymore? I've started buying English cucumbers and cutting them in thick slices. I use them as chips for dipping all kinds of things. (I don't have a picture but that's pretty self explanatory.)



"change is inevitable. growth is optional."
-john maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment