Saturday, January 18, 2014

[short trip to orlando]

My cousin recently moved to Orlando for school, so I finally got two days off in a row so I could go visit her. While it was a short trip, I really enjoyed spending time with her and doing a little exploring on my own! Here's a photo journal of my two day mini vacation. 

Lunch at Seito in Baldwin Park on Wednesday afternoon.




I went out in search of a local coffee shop and came across Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux (otherwise known as B3CAFE.)  A cup of coffee and a bagel & lox later, I was one happy camper.





After running some errands (because lets be honest, I still had to take advantage of my time), I took some time to venture about Baldwin Park. This was also my way of getting some exercise in. Of course the pictures don't do it justice, but he community is absolutely adorable and soooo nice. It's like the quintessential American town. 











All in all it was a fun and relaxing two days and I love that I got to experience something different. Go on your own adventure soon! It can be very refreshing! 




"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving." 
-anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment