Monday, January 27, 2014

[monday motivation]

By no means do I plan on doing a Monday Motivation every week, but I felt like sharing something that motivates me. I follow two bloggers on Instagram and they have positively influenced my life (and eating habits) so much in the past few months. They both post amazingly delicious, clean recipes that are easy to make.

These are screenshots of their blogs, but definitely make sure you follow them on Instagram as well!!!

Deliciously Ella
Ella used food to improve her life (read her story, it's crazy) and now she basically shares her recipes with the world!
Nutrition Stripped
McKel is a health and wellness coach and dietitian who also shares her recipes and knowledge for free with the world. I would pay her to be my dietitian but can't afford it, but even just her recipes are an amazing help!




"take care of your body. it's the only place you have to live."
- jim rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment