Thursday, January 9, 2014

[starting fresh]

Those of you who know me know I love the idea of Blogging. You also know I've tried it in the past (but failed miserably). So this is me + my computer, round two (or three or four, but who's counting?)

I have actually been thinking really hard about whether or not I wanted to start blogging again. In the past, I think I was doing it more to be like other bloggers and maybe get recognized. I stopped because that is not a reason to blog; you have to love it. You have to want to do it for you. The past couple months have been chock full of ideas and random brainstorming sessions, which got to the point where I just had to blog. I just had to post my ideas and thoughts, for whoever wants to see and read them. Because at that point I had information that I felt it was my duty to share with the world. 

So here we are, January 9, 2014 (technically), and I'm finally at it. Day 1. 

It's going to be a play-it-by-ear type of space for me, where ideas and thoughts and inspirations come together. Basically think a culmination of what's going on in my mind, what happens in my life, and anything I feel my do good for someone else to know. The end result will basically be [the world according to Kristina]. I hope you enjoy!



"make it simple, but significant." 
- don draper

No comments:

Post a Comment