Monday, January 13, 2014

[resolve]

First of all, I can't believe it's already the middle of January. I meant to get organized before 2014 started, but naturally, time got away from me. So now, I'm finally getting organized.

I've been trying to get in better shape and lose weight, but when you live an unorganized life, that becomes really difficult. For me, I've been so focused on work that I let it take over my life. I wake up, do nothing around the house, get ready, go to work, come home to sleep, and do the same thing the next day. It's not that I don't have the time to get other things done, it's just that I've become lazy and complacent. 

NO MORE!!!


I bought a wall calendar and a planner for 2014 and I'm going to work really hard to stay organized. 




I've even written in which workouts I plan to do every day to help me stay on track. No more excuses! 

I would post links for you but they were from a limited collection by Sugar Paper for Target. Check out Sugar Paper's site to see the other great things they have! 



"the secret of getting ahead is getting started."
-mark twain




No comments:

Post a Comment